Waiver provides in-home services to consumers who are 60 and older that meet functional and financial eligibility requirements. Contact 814.432.9711 for additional information.
Waiver High Level Services Provided
Personal Assistance Services (Agency Model)– Personal care provides assistance with bathing, dressing, feeding, toileting, ambulating, application and removal of adaptive devices. Laundry and cleaning can also be provided as needed.
- Community Resources for Independence 814.838.7222
- Help Mates, Inc. 1.855.333.7910
- Interim Healthcare
- JEVS Supports for Independence 267.298.1300
- VNA Private Duty 814.432.6555
- Voices for Independence 1.866.695.8233
- Care Unlimited Inc. 1.800.828.1813
- Don Services, Inc 724.652.5144
- Alma Health DBA MedStaffers 1.866.695.8233
- Alma Health Skilled Service 717.609.1565
Personal Assistance Services (Consumer Model) Personal care provides assistance with bathing, dressing feeding, toileting, ambulating, and application and removal of adaptive devices. Laundry and cleaning can also be provided as needed.
- Public Partnership LLC 1.877.858.8158
Home health Home health care services include health services nursing services, occupational therapy, physical therapy, and speech therapy provided to the individuals to enable them to remain in the community.
Personal Emergency Response System Provides an emergency response through the use of electronic equipment between a person’s home and the Response Center. The system provides reassurance to both the consumer and their families that help is available when needed.
- Alert One 1.866.581.4540
- Connection America 1.800.893.7000
- CS Technologies Plus 814.677.2447
- Phillips Lifeline 1.800.451.0525
- Valued Relationships Inc. 1.800.860.4230
- Critical Signal Tech 1.888.557.4462
- Automated Security Alert 1.800.338.7114
- Guardian Medical Monitoring Inc. 188.349.2400
- Network Emergency Alert System, LLC 412.779.0696
- American Medical Alert Corporation 516.536.5850
Medical Equipment Providers Provides medical equipment for individuals that is not covered by their medical insurance. A prescription is required from the Primary Care physician and a Medicaid denial is needed for this service.
Example of services provided through medical equipment are wipes, grab bars, hand held showers, lift chairs, bedrails, etc. It is for adaptive equipment to maintain consumer independence in the home and to make it easier for the family to care for them.
- Home Care Delivered Inc. 1.800.565.6167
- Home Wellness Inc. 1.800.949.4455
- Med Way Medical supply 570.617.0385
- Promise Direct from MSI 1.800.777.6647
- Butler Diaper Service Person Care Products 724.285.4284
- Wheelchair & More Corp 1.800.537.8861
- Wilmington Medical Supply Inc 1.866.708.2730
- Med Care 814.337.6900
Home Delivered Meals Provides meals to home bound individuals in their homes who have difficulty meeting their own nutritional needs. Must be enrolled in the PDA waiver program. To be enrolled in the PDA waiver the consumer must be Nursing Home Clinically Eligible (NFCE) and Financially Eligible. The individual requesting Home Delivered Meals must:
- Be homebound and not have a way to get out to get their own meals; or…
- Be homebound and be physically/mentally unable to prepare their own meals, even if they had the “raw materials” to do so.
- Be 60+ years old (Spouse can also receive if it’s determined to be in the best interest of the person being assessed for meals, even if under 60 years.)
These nutritious meals meet 1/3 of the Recommended Dietary Allowances (RDA’s) and the Dietary Guidelines for Americans. They are available for home delivery for individuals deemed in need.
Adult Day Care Providers Activities are designed to promote well-being through social and health-related services. Adult day care centers operate Monday through Friday, in a safe supportive, cheerful environment. Nutritious meals that accommodate special diets are included, along with afternoon snack.
The centers are open Monday trough Friday (excluding Holidays) from 9:00am to 3:00pm.
- Tracy Jo’s Adult Day Care 814.677.5121
- Clarion Forest Adult Daily Living Center 814.782.3036
Service Coordination Agencies PDA Waiver consumers have the option to choose their Supports Coordination Agency. A Supports Coordinator assesses and determines the needs of older individuals- especially the frail receiving care at home.Supports Coordinators assess and determine the needs of older individuals- especially the frail receiving care at home and develop a care management plan to provide for those needs, coordinate and ensure that services are delivered properly, and keep an ongoing record of care rendered. Supports Coordination assists individuals in learning how to preserve self- support and increase self- sufficiency.
- Venango County Older Adult Services 814.432.9711
- Coordination Care Inc. 724.614.1141
- County Homemakers SCE, INC. 814.371.5500
- Service Access and Management (SAM INC) 814.227.7569
- Service Coordination Resources 1.800.530.5541
- Supports Coordination of Northwest PA 814.464.0593
- A Bridge to Independence 724.856.4553
Older Adult Community Home Provides community placement for individuals 60+ who are wavier eligible and in need of nursing home level of care services.
- Monarch 814.969.2285